...it's the only plot we got.

RUMOR CONTRACT: Pokemon Black and White to Have Romance and Sexual Education in World Release

18 Responses

1. WTF????

WHAT THE FUCK NINTENDO

March 7, 2011 at 3:30 am

2. WTF????

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

\

March 7, 2011 at 3:30 am

• b-rock

1000% serious!

March 8, 2011 at 4:22 pm

3. Emii

I don’t know what to think of this…should I be happy?

March 8, 2011 at 3:38 am

• b-rock

Are you content? If so, then no! For happiness is but the struggle for stronger love!

March 8, 2011 at 4:25 pm

4. Bay

Pssh, I wish, unless I missed something, it’s false, I’ve already beaten the game, and there was no sexual content contained in it

March 12, 2011 at 11:40 pm

• b-rock

I think you missed something!

March 14, 2011 at 2:27 am

5. Asha

OMG!!! Is this a serious page or is this a joke??? (Honestly, I’m hoping it’s not because I LOVE N.)

March 15, 2011 at 11:02 pm

• b-rock

I love N too!

March 16, 2011 at 5:02 pm

6. Katie

My person loves N and so do I but nice pic of Cheren, Hero, And N. :)

March 15, 2011 at 11:20 pm

• b-rock

They always end up in nice pics, don’t they?

March 16, 2011 at 5:03 pm

7. Kera

Fuuuuu~ B-rock San have you seen any romance yet ?

March 19, 2011 at 1:55 am

• b-rock

I always see romance EVERYWHERE.

March 21, 2011 at 5:58 pm

8. Emm

OMG! Now Im intirely confused, Im almost finished, nothing has happened between N,Cheren, Bianca and I except the feriswheel ride with N!

SO confused! My friend told me that N was a girl,,, Is that true? Soooo confusing. O_O

March 19, 2011 at 5:42 am

• b-rock

It’s all between the lines!

March 21, 2011 at 6:00 pm

9. Tyloe

people, what makes pokemon, pokemon?
    cool graphics + awesome and orginal creativity = a wonderful art or game piece.(e.g. pokemon)thats what I think.

Pokemon franchise games’ GENRE is not catergorised for sexual entertainment of visual display. uh uh no sir, it’s ment to be ENJOYABLE with some andrelaline and reclaim certain moments of youth to let older people feel young again.

Game Freak if you can read this, please remember you control your ‘product of art’ and no ones else. here’s an old saying. It’s doesn’t what other people think it’s WHAT YOU THINK. YOUR WORK. YOUR LIFE.

Since now you’ve been contribtuting sth very nice to this world so dont let your work go downhill by being judged by stupid opinions from CERTAIN PEOPLE >__>.

@ the idiots: The guys with mouths watering for sexual explicet or hentai whatever, GAME FREAK and POKEMON is NOT the place for it, Try picking a ds game laballed with adult content. YOUR SMELLING IN THE WRONG TREE. lol

March 22, 2011 at 11:25 am

• b-rock

Oh come now, romance does not always equate into sex, fun as that may be!

March 24, 2011 at 3:29 pm

10. Soffie101

I beat the game a couple days before I got it and I didn’t see a lot of romance…

I did find moments that were touching like the ferris wheel ride, when Bianca’s Muna was stolen(Like it could have been better but it was okay) and when N left for example(And I got sad and desperatley searched Google to see if he came back XD) for instance…

I did enjoy the game but I hoped for a little bit more of a romantic core. All in total though, it was good.

April 23, 2011 at 12:56 am